Whether you are a student or a seasoned professional, continuous learning about mental health is your responsibility. Our course, based on the recovery model, is as essential as it is effective and will provide you with active foundational approaches to supporting mental health.
Next session: November 21, 2018
Workshop fee: $150
This workshop will explore:
- the impact of traditional models of service delivery on persons with lived experience
- definitions of mental health, severe emotional distress, and recovery
- the continuum of mental health
- the principles and key concepts of recovery
- examine the 4 major tasks of the recovery worker
- the perspectives of severe emotional distress and recovery from persons with lived experience
For more information, please contact: Joanne Otte, 683-4952
$150.00 per person
Workshop: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm at CMHA Thunder Bay, 200 Van Norman Street.
Registration: Register online (link)
Due to high enrollment, spaces will not be guaranteed until receipt of payment. Payment must be received within 5 business days of the workshop. Please provide minimum 24 hours notice to cancel or defer your registration. Last minute cancellations or absences are non-refundable.