Endorsed and funded by the Government of Ontario and Ministry of Health, Togetherall (formally Big White Wall) is a clinically moderated, online peer-to-peer mental health community that empowers individuals to anonymously seek and provide support 24/7. Best of all, Togetherall is FREE to ALL Ontarians aged 16+! Register today using a valid Ontario postal code or learn more at otn.ca/togetherall.
As Ontario hospitals, specialized clinics, schools, essential businesses and other public facilities continue to provide much-needed support, it is understandable that many front-line workers, parents and students may be feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about what’s in store for Fall. The change in season will likely bring on a new set of challenges as we all settle into our own versions of a ‘new normal’, and a little self-care goes a long way.
With this in mind, CMHA wants to ensure everyone is aware of the news: Big White Wall (BWW) is now Togetherall. Same great digital peer-to-peer support service, now just under a different name!
Endorsed and funded by the Government of Ontario and Ministry of Health, Togetherall is a clinically moderated, online peer-to-peer mental health community that empowers individuals to anonymously seek and provide support 24/7.
Best of all, Togetherall is FREE to ALL Ontarians aged 16+! Register here using a valid Ontario postal code.
Togetherall offers its members:
- A safe and vibrant online community where individuals remain anonymous to each other and can draw strength and insights from others that have real lived experiences
- Resources that are easily accessible and active 24/7/365, no referral needed
- Peace of mind knowing the community is clinically moderated by registered mental health practitioners who ensure individuals are kept safe and feel supported
- Access to additional self-assessments, recommended resources and self-guided courses to help foster positive mental health and wellbeing
- Creative tools to help members express and track how they are feeling in a way that feels comfortable to them
In the two years since Togetherall has been available in the province, ~45,000 Ontarians have engaged in the service. With the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic being felt by all, Togetherall and CMHA wants to ensure that all Ontarians feel supported as we push forward with the remainder of 2020.
Should you wish to book a live webinar demo of the Togetherall platform, please contact the Togetherall team directly.