The Education and Training Program offers programming to promote wellness and recovery and provides initiatives to reduce the stigma of mental illness through community workshops, training sessions, individual and family education groups and online communications.
- Practical Approaches to Recovery & Mental Health
- Photovoice Presentations: Exposing Our Path to Wellness
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) Workshop
- Working with Families: Instilling Hope for Recovery
- Transforming Workplace Culture from Drama to Innovation (TED*)
- Ditch the Drama Workshop for Mental Health Week 2019
Proud community sponsor of our Education and Training workshops: