3VQ – Transforming Workplace Culture from Drama to Innovation (TED*)
This training is about building leadership in your workplace to create the capacity for innovation and change. By applying the 3VQ (Three Vital Questions), we can transform both our work and personal life as we learn how to relate in ways that will generate positive outcomes. Participants will learn to limit reactive, unhealthy, responses to challenges and drama by communicating in new and empowering ways that will build strong relationships and the capacity for more creative and innovative workplace culture.
The 3VQ’s is a great resource for teams as it improves group cohesion, effective communication, and productive working relationships. It can also be used as an individual tool to improve self-awareness and engagement within the workplace and in our personal lives. Something powerful is revealed in the work with the 3 Vital Questions that forever enhance the way people work and engage with one another!
- Increased self-awareness and engagement by understanding how they think and inter-act within personal and working relationships;
- Practical tools to recognize personal triggers in everyday interactions and how to shift into more empowering ways of relating to co-workers, others and themselves;
- To use 3VQ for inspired and creative decisions, even in the face of drama and uncertainty;
- How renewed courage to make personal changes that help them show up at work with less stress and more ease will increase both effectiveness and fulfillment;
- To ignite their passion for work and those they work with.
Training costs: $300.00 (non-profit rate)
Workshop Length: Dates to be determined (two full days)
For more details contact Joanne Books at 683-4952
To register, contact LeeAnna K. at 345-5564