The Education and Training Program offers programming to promote wellness and recovery and provides initiatives to reduce the stigma of mental illness through community workshops, training sessions, individual and family education groups and online communications.
- Introduction to the Recovery Approach to Mental Health
- Photovoice Presentations: Exposing Our Path to Wellness
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) Workshop
- Working with Families: Instilling Hope for Recovery
- Family Mental Health Recovery Series
- Pathways to Resilience: Restoring the Elements of a Joyful Life